SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   what to look for when buying a binding ? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=7607)

Mario January 15th 05 06:31 PM

what to look for when buying a binding ?

Hello,

I got a 168 x 27 board, my height is 1.91 (6'3") and weight 98kgs
(215lbs) and my boots are BURTON MOTO size 46 ( 13)

What should I look for when buying the bindings ?

I have seen there are some aluminum ones, are they any better? some
have also some kind taller base, is it better thiner or taller base ?

what regulations it should have ?

please tell me all I should make sure a binding has.

In my case I think its better it to be good material because it has to
stand greater forces generated by my weight.

Possible to by a good binding with 120 euros ?

Let me know all ur advices.

Thanks,

Mario