SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ski identification - Rossignol 9.5 Pro Racing? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=11854)

Bob January 4th 06 05:47 AM

Ski identification - Rossignol 9.5 Pro Racing?

I am supposed to go look at a pair of used skis tomorrow. The are advertised as "Rossignal 9.5 Pro Racing" skis with "Rossignol
Pro 150" bindings. These are 167 cm skis. I demo'ed a rossignol racing a few years ago, and they put me in a 160. Does anyone know
these skis? Are they indeed a racing ski that I would ski "short" like the ones I tried? I am a 165lb male, fairly aggressive
skier. Is $85 a reasonable price for these skis?

I can't find anything like these skis using google, so I need some help.

Bob