SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Great Birkie pics! Any Birkie video? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=9505)

[email protected] February 28th 05 07:26 PM

Great Birkie pics! Any Birkie video?

Man those pics at skinnyski.com at super. They're in the Birkie
Coverage section.

Ya know, I bet that citizen events might make nicer videos than the WC
stuff because, man, the ski suits are so cool looking! I just love
seeing all those colors! What a nice sunny day it was, too.

Man, I sure love looking at those pics. I should get back into this
racing thing. It really looks like the coolest thing in the world would
be to ski the Birkie! All champs from front to back, start to finish!
There are great, fast skiers way back there. The idea of all those
trains of fast skiers. Man, it gets me revvin'.

Where can I get a video?