SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CanI I say that TB is a great lover. (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15882)

ant. August 1st 07 12:38 PM

CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

pigo August 1st 07 12:43 PM

On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

ant[_5_] August 1st 07 12:50 PM

pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me
from saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Nah, it's the sad little stalker boi Andy Pandy.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

ant. August 1st 07 12:51 PM

HerBert is fine thanks. ****ed, but fine.

ant. August 1st 07 01:03 PM

On Aug 1, 10:50 pm, "ant" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me
from saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Nah, it's the sad little stalker boi Andy Pandy.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!!!!!!

pigo August 1st 07 11:04 PM

On Aug 1, 6:50 am, "ant" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me
from saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Nah, it's the sad little stalker boi Andy Pandy.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

Really? I though bert was the only one that trunky ****ed (voluntarily
that is).

twobuddha August 7th 07 12:35 AM

On Aug 1, 4:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Andy, Andy. Please do me a favor: never, never, never make any
suggestion that I ever ****ed that ugly pig. I have a reputation to
think about. Call me a child molester, call me a rapist, call me a
Republican, but don't accuse me of dorking that ****.

twobuddha August 7th 07 12:36 AM

On Aug 1, 4:43 am, pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:

If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Bob, Bob. Bert knows better than to suggest I screwed Kerrison.
Unlike you, I see him in person, and he'd get his skinny ass kicked if
he ever said that.

twobuddha August 7th 07 12:37 AM

On Aug 1, 4:50 am, "ant" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me
from saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Nah, it's the sad little stalker boi Andy Pandy.

Irony meter goes nuclear. Kerrison recruited Andy. Kerrison
encouraged Andy when he threatened my life. Never a word of
criticism.
But let Andy wake up, figure out what a **** she is, and Kerrison all
of a sudden is talking stalking. This from a criminal stalker who
committed felonies over a stupid newsgroup.
How amusing. How Kerrison.

twobuddha August 7th 07 12:39 AM

On Aug 1, 4:51 am, "ant." wrote:
On Aug 1, 10:43 pm, pigo wrote:

On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:

If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

HerBert is fine thanks. ****ed, but fine.

Guess I better start calling her Dickless Anthea Kerrison, or some
such.
Bert is great. Lost forty pounds, best shape in years, looking good.
I'll see him tomorrow and send your love.

ps: He thinks you are a psychopath, too. And very, very ugly.