SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How is Aspen area doing right now? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15029)

Dave Stallard February 5th 07 06:15 AM

How is Aspen area doing right now?

Anybody have been to Aspen/Snowmass in the past week or so? How is
their season going? Was thinking of going out there soon, and wanted to
know.

Dave

Ernie February 5th 07 11:19 AM

How is Aspen area doing right now?

There was plenty of snow when we were there two weeks ago. We had new snow
three out of eight mornings. With the exception of a few of the gated areas
(double black cliffs) everything was open, including the Cirque, (highest
slope, above tree-line) at Snowmass.

http://www.aspensnowmass.com/onmount...ts/default.cfm gives conditions
for the four mountains, as well as weather report (click on the weather link
on the bottom of the page).

Ernie

. ..