SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Can I ski under the Gondola at Heavanly (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=18236)

[email protected] January 22nd 09 07:31 PM

Can I ski under the Gondola at Heavanly

Hi
I am off to Heavanly, Tahoe in early April. Does anyone know if I am
able to ski down the mountain to the Heavanly village? Google maps
shows a path under the gondola but is it skiable?

Thanks

Upthecliff

Eugene Miya January 23rd 09 08:55 PM

Can I ski under the Gondola at Heavanly

I haven't been there in a while, but they tend to be a little
totalitarian about out of bounds. Last year I was only on the NV side
one time for East Coast visiting friends.

--

Looking for an H-912 (container).

Jon Jon January 25th 09 08:11 AM

Can I ski under the Gondola at Heavanly

Right now Jan 24 ya probably can if ya can ski on rocks and dirt.