SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Specs for older Palmer boards? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=11195)

Andy Turner November 1st 05 06:30 PM

Specs for older Palmer boards?

I'm considering snowboards and I have my eye on a few Palmer models
amongst others (Pulse, Honeycircle, Honeycomb), but I'm considering
buying last years models, but the specs seem harder to come by. Also,
I'm not even sure what last years models looked like (not being
familiar with the artwork), so I want to make sure I'm not getting a
model that's even older.

So is there any site that has older catalogues for download (the
newest Palmer one is on their site of course), or some kind of history
of Palmer boards with comparative specs and pictures?

Cheers

andyt

Switters November 2nd 05 12:30 PM

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:30:23 GMT, Andy Turner
allegedly wrote:

So is there any site that has older catalogues for download (the
newest Palmer one is on their site of course), or some kind of history
of Palmer boards with comparative specs and pictures?

Have you checked the many snowboard review websites where people post what
they think about a board? It may be that the review contains an image of
the board itself.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/

Neil Gendzwill November 2nd 05 03:49 PM

allegedly wrote:

So is there any site that has older catalogues for download (the
newest Palmer one is on their site of course), or some kind of history
of Palmer boards with comparative specs and pictures?

Have you checked the many snowboard review websites where people post what
they think about a board? It may be that the review contains an image of
the board itself.

Just google for what you want, odds are you'll turn up an online shop
that still has last year's stock. I can still find specs for Rad-Air
from 2001, surely you'll find Palmer which are way more popular.

Neil

Andy Turner November 7th 05 04:56 PM

allegedly wrote:

So is there any site that has older catalogues for download (the
newest Palmer one is on their site of course), or some kind of history
of Palmer boards with comparative specs and pictures?

Have you checked the many snowboard review websites where people post what
they think about a board? It may be that the review contains an image of
the board itself.

Just google for what you want, odds are you'll turn up an online shop
that still has last year's stock. I can still find specs for Rad-Air
from 2001, surely you'll find Palmer which are way more popular.

Yeah, these guys still have them both listed:

http://www.summits.co.uk/acatalog/PalmerBoards.html

It's just that the specs aren't too detailed and sometimes have
appeared different on other sites - hence I was seeing if anyone
happened to have the PDF Palmer catalogue from last year.

Cheers

andyt