SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   RE-seeding Olympic races. (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=12848)

E_Mundahl March 2nd 06 11:09 PM

RE-seeding Olympic races.

Could anyone reseed the olympic races? particularly the mens relay? I only had 10% left to download and that last seeder disappeared.

[email protected] March 3rd 06 07:53 PM

I'm having difficulty reseeding it, probably because Denness Networks
upgraded their tracker. I have contacted the administrator of the
tracker to figure out what is going on, but once I have it figured out,
I will reseed this file for you.

Colin

[email protected] March 3rd 06 10:05 PM

It looks like you might not even have to stop & start your download,
depending on what client you use. It seems that several other seeders
connected automatically as soon as I uploaded the torrent files.

If anyone can upload other world cup races (especially Canmore &
Vernon) that I didn't upload, please do - I missed them the first time
around.

Thanks,
Colin

doogiski March 3rd 06 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E_Mundahl
Could anyone reseed the olympic races? particularly the mens relay? I only had 10% left to download and that last seeder disappeared.

Ya that would be great, and if someone could re-add the torrent to the tracker because all the torrent were wiped out. The admin were updating the tracker software.
Thanks
Adam
Smithers, BC
Update: Thank you to whoever posted all the torrents for the past season of World Cup racing and the Olympic races!!!