SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The year for beating Thomas Alsgaard? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16668)

Terje Mathisen December 14th 07 09:12 PM

The year for beating Thomas Alsgaard?

Thomas is making a comeback this year, he is going to ski about 7 of the
largest 'loppets'.

There's an english writeup at

http://www.fasterskier.com/racing4769.html

Terje
--
-

Daniel December 15th 07 10:50 AM

The year for beating Thomas Alsgaard?

Fantastic news! Also Frode Estil will start at Worldloppet this year.

Daniel December 17th 07 08:11 PM

The year for beating Thomas Alsgaard?

Jerry Ahrlin won in Livigno, Estil was 16th and Alsgaard 17th. And
Hilde Pedersen was second in women race, it's her another fantastic
result! She loosed only with Tatiana Jambaeva, I didn't know her
before.

[email protected] December 17th 07 11:04 PM

The year for beating Thomas Alsgaard?

Does WL do drug testing? Jambaeva won by 3-1/2 minutes; the top 17 men
were 8 seconds apart.