SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OSIN 168 powder board? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=7593)

Jason Medeiros January 14th 05 04:01 PM

OSIN 168 powder board?

hey folks-
has anyone taken this board for a spin? do you have any feedback on it? a
guy here in slc has one for sale cheap and i was thinking of maybe trying
one out.

thanks, happy friday
--

jmed

Mike T January 14th 05 04:40 PM

hey folks-
has anyone taken this board for a spin? do you have any feedback on it?
a guy here in slc has one for sale cheap and i was thinking of maybe
trying one out.

I own the 178 but haven't had any powder on Mt Hood this season to try it
out on.

Several folks at www.bomberonline.com have the 178 as well. You might
search the forum over there for comments, or over at www.freecarve.com.
The model name of that board is the 4807, which might help in a search.
People ride 'em in both hard and soft boots, I will certainly try it both
ways as well.