SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Improve your carving, bump and steep skiing with a new innovation (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14086)

SKI COACH October 29th 06 06:37 PM

Improve your carving, bump and steep skiing with a new innovation

If you are interested in improving your efficiency then I would like to
recommend that you check out the SKI COACH (www.theskicoach.com).

Developed in the Canadian Rockies by passionate ski teachers, the SKI
COACH is not only a very useful training tool, it will also help to
solidify better movement patterns in your skiing. The website shows
video footage of the SKI COACH in action and you can also read the
multitude of endorsements it has recieved.

I hope our innovation will continue to help more skiers who access this
site.

Thanks.

The SKI COACH