SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   $99 Mont. St.Marie Season Pass (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=10854)

Abdullah September 20th 05 01:20 AM

$99 Mont. St.Marie Season Pass

Mont Ste Marie offers a $99 season ticket deal for 2005/06 ski season,
if
bought by one person representing a group of 4 persons. This pass is
good
on weekdays only. Each person in the group gets his or her own pass and
can
use it at any time, as many times as desired during the season. There
is no
need for the group to ski together. If you are interested in helping
make
up a foursome to purchase this pass, let me know by return email or
call
725-1808. Deadline is Sept 20 so we must act quickly. For more
information, see www.montstemarie.com .