SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congratulations to Scott Abraham (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=10179)

Sean Monaghan April 14th 05 04:12 AM

Congratulations to Scott Abraham

Scott,

I'm delighted that you took my advice, and signed up for an account
with X-Privat. Dimitry is an excellent news admin, and the two of you
have *so* much in common.

To the folks of RSA - you all have *me* to thank for the return of
Scott Abraham after such a long absence. I prefer dark beer.

--

Sean Monaghan
http://www.Kookology.info

bdubya April 14th 05 04:54 AM

On 14 Apr 2005 04:12:18 GMT, "Sean Monaghan"
wrote:

Scott,

I'm delighted that you took my advice, and signed up for an account
with X-Privat. Dimitry is an excellent news admin, and the two of you
have *so* much in common.

To the folks of RSA - you all have *me* to thank for the return of
Scott Abraham after such a long absence.

Do you also shake your own hand over the ebb and flow of the tides?

bw

Sean Monaghan April 14th 05 05:06 AM

wrote:

Scott,

I'm delighted that you took my advice, and signed up for an account
with X-Privat. Dimitry is an excellent news admin, and the two of
you have so much in common.

To the folks of RSA - you all have me to thank for the return of
Scott Abraham after such a long absence.

Do you also shake your own hand over the ebb and flow of the tides?

No, but I'll strongly consider it. ;)

Scott,

If you get TOSed from X-Privat, like you did from Individual.net,
there's also RFN - http://cust.readfreenews.net

I'm glad to have been of service to you, Master Abraham.

Tim April 14th 05 05:20 AM

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in
:

wrote:

Scott,

I'm delighted that you took my advice, and signed up for an
account with X-Privat. Dimitry is an excellent news admin, and
the two of you have so much in common.

To the folks of RSA - you all have me to thank for the return
of Scott Abraham after such a long absence.

You want us to thank you for that ****? You should be ****ing
castrated!

Go **** yourself, dipstick.

Olaf Timandahaff April 14th 05 12:51 PM

, Tim floated this
notion:

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in
:

wrote:

Scott,

I'm delighted that you took my advice, and signed up for an
account with X-Privat. Dimitry is an excellent news admin, and
the two of you have so much in common.

To the folks of RSA - you all have me to thank for the return
of Scott Abraham after such a long absence.

You want us to thank you for that ****? You should be ****ing
castrated!

Why? it's golf season.

Do you also shake your own hand over the ebb and flow of the
tides?

No, but I'll strongly consider it. ;)

Scott,

If you get TOSed from X-Privat, like you did from Individual.net,
there's also RFN - http://cust.readfreenews.net

I'm glad to have been of service to you, Master Abraham.

Go **** yourself, dipstick.

Chin up laddie, it's only been 6 or 10 years. 8-)

Jeff April 15th 05 06:27 PM

Sean Monaghan wrote:
Scott,

I'm delighted that you took my advice, and signed up for an account
with X-Privat. Dimitry is an excellent news admin, and the two of

you
have *so* much in common.

To the folks of RSA - you all have *me* to thank for the return of
Scott Abraham after such a long absence. I prefer dark beer.

--

I can only conclude that you and Abraham are lovers....

Tim April 17th 05 12:12 AM

Olaf Timandahaff wrote in
:

, Tim floated
this notion:

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in
:

wrote:

Scott,

I'm delighted that you took my advice, and signed up for an
account with X-Privat. Dimitry is an excellent news admin,
and the two of you have so much in common.

To the folks of RSA - you all have me to thank for the return
of Scott Abraham after such a long absence.

You want us to thank you for that ****? You should be ****ing
castrated!

Why? it's golf season.

Do you also shake your own hand over the ebb and flow of the
tides?

No, but I'll strongly consider it. ;)

Scott,

If you get TOSed from X-Privat, like you did from
Individual.net, there's also RFN - http://cust.readfreenews.net

I'm glad to have been of service to you, Master Abraham.

Go **** yourself, dipstick.

Chin up laddie, it's only been 6 or 10 years. 8-)

Maybe Scott is back in jail like someone else suggested.

Sean Monaghan April 17th 05 02:27 AM

Tim wrote:

Olaf Timandahaff wrote in
:

, Tim floated
this notion:

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

That would be simply terrible news.

Olaf Timandahaff April 17th 05 03:25 AM

, Sean Monaghan floated this notion:

Tim wrote:

Olaf Timandahaff wrote in
:

, Tim floated
this notion:

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

I bet Scott is out foraging, he is very competitive where food is
involved, and it is also ungulate time!

ant April 19th 05 03:13 AM

Olaf Timandahaff wrote:

I bet Scott is out foraging, he is very competitive where food is
involved, and it is also ungulate time!

He's going to battle Hyraxes?

ant