SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=27982)

[email protected] August 19th 13 06:15 PM

A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing

A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing, we'll have about 3 months before we can start dreaming of the next ski season.

Bob F August 20th 13 01:15 PM

wrote:
A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing, we'll have
about 3 months before we can start dreaming of the next ski season.

I've been bicycleing 2 days a week to volleyball games. 27 hilly miles round
trip, plus 2 hours of volleyball. I'll be ready when the season gets here.

VtSkier[_6_] October 18th 13 02:39 PM

On 8/19/2013 2:15 PM, wrote:
A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing, we'll have about 3 months before we can start dreaming of the next ski season.

Getting closer here. Refresher at Killington Saturday and the boss
(company president) says if he gets 48 hours of below freezing he'll
open North Ridge with access via K-1 and the Stairway to Heaven.

Hope this gets through. I'm really sick of RSA.
VT

downhill October 18th 13 03:30 PM

VtSkier wrote:
On 8/19/2013 2:15 PM, wrote:
A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing, we'll have
about 3 months before we can start dreaming of the next ski season.

Getting closer here. Refresher at Killington Saturday and the boss
(company president) says if he gets 48 hours of below freezing he'll
open North Ridge with access via K-1 and the Stairway to Heaven.

Hope this gets through. I'm really sick of RSA.
VT

So is the rest of the world but this will be 4th try

VtSkier[_6_] October 20th 13 04:21 PM

On 10/18/2013 11:30 AM, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
On 8/19/2013 2:15 PM, wrote:
A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing, we'll have
about 3 months before we can start dreaming of the next ski season.

Getting closer here. Refresher at Killington Saturday and the boss
(company president) says if he gets 48 hours of below freezing he'll
open North Ridge with access via K-1 and the Stairway to Heaven.

Hope this gets through. I'm really sick of RSA.
VT

So is the rest of the world but this will be 4th try

Well it got through. Halleluiah (as my spell checker insists). It took
48 hours for an earlier poast to show up here. See if this is quicker.

downhill October 20th 13 04:31 PM

VtSkier wrote:
On 8/19/2013 2:15 PM, wrote:
A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing, we'll have
about 3 months before we can start dreaming of the next ski season.

Getting closer here. Refresher at Killington Saturday and the boss
(company president) says if he gets 48 hours of below freezing he'll
open North Ridge with access via K-1 and the Stairway to Heaven.

Hope this gets through. I'm really sick of RSA.
VT

So is the rest of the world but this will be 4th try

Well it got through. Halleluiah (as my spell checker insists). It took
48 hours for an earlier poast to show up here. See if this is quicker.

I retried so this is 6th shot

sunday 12:30 oct 20

Bob F October 21st 13 12:32 AM

A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing

downhill wrote:
I retried so this is 6th shot

sunday 12:30 oct 20

I retried so this is 6th shot

sunday 12:30 oct 20

Trying again using AIOE

Posted 3:35PM PST 10/20

The below was sent earlier using E-S

Wow. That's fast. Its only 10:22 now (here) :-)

Posted 10:22 AM 10//20-2013

[email protected] October 21st 13 03:36 AM

A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing

10:37 here in Chicagoland and we'll see what happens to this post.

TheRealBev Ashley October 21st 13 05:53 AM

A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing

Just tried a moment ago through e-t. This is through googlegroups
at 10:52 pm 10/20.

downhill October 21st 13 01:02 PM

TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
Just tried a moment ago through e-t. This is through googlegroups
at 10:52 pm 10/20.

Monday morning 9am
this is turning out to post less than 60%
this is going to be pointless