SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Whatever happened to Andrew McLean? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3916)

[email protected] October 5th 03 10:24 PM

Whatever happened to Andrew McLean?

scottabe wrote:
Where did the cowardly little behatch go to? He no longer posts here

ok, at a vague guess, he put the past behind him and decided to go do
some stuff that is more important and useful, like skiing.

scottabe October 5th 03 10:57 PM

Whatever happened to Andrew McLean?

in article ,
lid at lid wrote on 10/5/03 3:24 PM:

scottabe wrote:
Where did the cowardly little behatch go to? He no longer posts here

ok, at a vague guess, he put the past behind him and decided to go do
some stuff that is more important and useful, like skiing.

Ok, at a vague guess, it is a shame that he didn't do something more
important and useful, like act with morals and ethics and rat out his
buddies while confessing his crimes.
Never ceases to amaze me how criminals like you think the victims of their
crimes should "put the past behind them." Typical criminal reasoning: I got
away with those crimes, so they are behind me.
Unfortunately, those of us who were victimized still have to deal with the
consequences of crimes committed by criminals like Andweeb McLean.