SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Free Discount Cards Provided By American Consultants Rx (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16301)

rrsrz5si November 5th 07 04:33 PM

Free Discount Cards Provided By American Consultants Rx

Here is a company called American Consultants Rx that I came across
that is offering free discount prescription cards designed to save up
to 60% off of generic drugs to non
profits,hospitals,clinics,churches,etc. as well as to the general
public in an effort to assist the nations uninsured and seniors.Visit
http://www.americanconsultantsrx.com to either download a free
discount prescription card or place an order for your organization.It
really helped our non profit agency to assist our community.