SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Best skiing holster for Glock 19 (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=29210)

Jay Pique[_2_] December 5th 17 05:25 AM

Best skiing holster for Glock 19

In light of todays violent environment I'm wondering what most people use to carry their handguns while skiing. My initial thought was a chest holster, but I literally broke a new camera the very first day I skied with it when I face planted at Copper. I'm not sure I'd be too keen on an IWB either, as my bailouts (rare as they are) tend to be on my hip. What about an SOB type? Is this easily recognizable on someone who may be wearing, say, a 20 year old, ****-stained, Bogner one-piece? Just curious.

JP