SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Good appartment in Livigno for Christmas (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1119)

Tomas July 18th 03 12:11 PM

Good appartment in Livigno for Christmas

Hi all,

We are 2 families with 3 smal children (under 2 years) who will go to
Livigno by Christmas this year. Could anybody recommend a good
appartment in the area that we can book. We are looking for 3 bedrooms
and a large livingroom with a smal kitcehn and it would be a plus if
it is in the center. Weawould aslo do a lot of self catering. Any
recommendations?

Thanks you in advance,

Tomas

InMyTree July 18th 03 05:15 PM

Good appartment in Livigno for Christmas

I can't recommend an apartment.. but I went to Livigno last christmas and it
was great..

No lift lines, great snow and really cheap..

When looking for a place, I strongly suggest you get a place on the main
stretch in town.. the village is really spread out, and its difficult
getting anywhere if you are up the hill for example..

If you stay nice and close to any of the chair lifts (not the drag lifts)
you shoudl be alright..

m...