SkiBanter

-   Backcountry Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   more pics from Tatry Mountains (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=10237)

[email protected] April 25th 05 05:52 PM

more pics from Tatry Mountains

Hello,
More pics by Witek Kaszkin. Taken last Saturday in Gasienicowa Valley
(Tatry) during the AT tournament (8th Piotr Malinowski's Memorial). I
was there, too (not as a competitor, though :-).
As you there is still some snow in Tatry.
http://www.skialpinizm.pl/Malinowski2005/
:-)
TA

[email protected] April 27th 05 01:35 PM

Hello,
I am deeply sorry, but I've just found that:
http://slomka.neostrada.pl/index_pliki/Page709.htm
Regards
TA

RBM April 27th 05 06:11 PM

Nice pictures, and thany you. What are all the markers/flags for, and
who placed them. Is this a more-or-less defined route? It would seem
to be a lot of work to place markers on obstacles for just one group
tromping around in the back-country.

[email protected] April 28th 05 05:17 PM

In article
,
wrote:

Hello,
I am deeply sorry, but I've just found that:

And that (5 Lakes Valley, HighTatry):
http://www.pbase.com/mirekd582/d5sp
Regards
TA

[email protected] April 30th 05 11:26 PM

In article
,
wrote:

In article
,
wrote:

Hello,
I am deeply sorry, but I've just found that:

And that:
http://licho.rowerpower.org/30042005/
Regards
TA

[email protected] May 18th 05 06:48 PM

And that:
http://www.pbase.com/mirekd583/halagas
As you see there are still good skitouring conditions in Tatry...

Regards
TA