SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Spyder clothing (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=12492)

Dave February 14th 06 04:51 AM

Spyder clothing

I'm looking to buy a new Spyder jacket but the price is a little steep.Just
wondering if anyone has a negative or postive opinion about them.Also saw
some on e-bay but dont want a knock off. Any info would be appreciated

bdubya February 14th 06 05:32 AM

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:51:17 -0500, "Dave"
wrote:

I'm looking to buy a new Spyder jacket but the price is a little steep.

Funny how that works, huh?

bw

Jeff Davis February 15th 06 07:09 AM

In article , Dave wrote:
I'm looking to buy a new Spyder jacket but the price is a little steep.Just
wondering if anyone has a negative or postive opinion about them.Also saw
some on e-bay but dont want a knock off. Any info would be appreciated

dress him funny. Kreitler too. I prefer Mountain Hardwear.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Fred D February 16th 06 06:21 PM

wrote:

I'm looking to buy a new Spyder jacket but the price is a little steep.Just
wondering if anyone has a negative or postive opinion about them.Also saw
some on e-bay but dont want a knock off. Any info would be appreciated

I have Spyder clothing and have found the products to be
exceptional quality. Buy with confidence, as the product
will keep you warm and will last for many seasons!

ant February 17th 06 05:34 AM

wrote:

I'm looking to buy a new Spyder jacket but the price is a little
steep.Just wondering if anyone has a negative or postive opinion
about them.Also saw some on e-bay but dont want a knock off. Any
info would be appreciated

I have Spyder clothing and have found the products to be
exceptional quality. Buy with confidence, as the product
will keep you warm and will last for many seasons!

Spyder's the only brand I've worn as a uniform, that I've then gone out and
paid money for. It's not "technical" gear, but it seems to be put together
strongly and it does the job it's meant to. I have some slightly padded
trousers that do a very good job, season after season. They fit, too.

--
ant

Fred D February 20th 06 04:36 PM

wrote:

I'm looking to buy a new Spyder jacket but the price is a little
steep.Just wondering if anyone has a negative or postive opinion
about them.Also saw some on e-bay but dont want a knock off. Any
info would be appreciated

I have Spyder clothing and have found the products to be
exceptional quality. Buy with confidence, as the product
will keep you warm and will last for many seasons!

Spyder's the only brand I've worn as a uniform, that I've then gone out and
paid money for. It's not "technical" gear, but it seems to be put together
strongly and it does the job it's meant to. I have some slightly padded
trousers that do a very good job, season after season. They fit, too.

Agreed, however why would you consider it non-technical
clothing?

JuanKoolDude February 23rd 06 11:56 PM

Love my Spyder, wife has a couple she loves em as well. What we do is
just wait til the end of the season and pay half price.

http://www.2skierz.com