SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   posting is not working? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17574)

taichiskiing May 12th 08 04:21 PM

posting is not working?

testing

Richard Henry May 12th 08 04:25 PM

posting is not working?

On May 12, 9:21*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
testing

Sorry. I didn't get that.

jonathan May 12th 08 04:30 PM

posting is not working?

test failed.
for more info please close/reboot the internet

Yabahoobs May 12th 08 04:42 PM

posting is not working?

On May 12, 9:21 am, taichiskiing
wrote:
testing

We can only hope...Sadly, your posts are getting through.

taichiskiing May 12th 08 06:17 PM

posting is not working?

On May 12, 8:25 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 12, 9:21 am, taichiskiing
wrote:

testing

Sorry. I didn't get that.

This is the message I got when I try to reply to the post #145/Harry's
post in the "Making lines" thread.

"The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

We were unable to post your message

If you believe this is an error, please contact Google Support. "

:)
IS

Yabahoobs May 12th 08 06:35 PM

posting is not working?

wrote:

testing

Sorry. I didn't get that.

This is the message I got when I try to reply to the post #145/Harry's
post in the "Making lines" thread.

"The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

We were unable to post your message

If you believe this is an error, please contact Google Support. "

:)
IS

Maybe Google has a hypocrite filter ?

taichiskiing May 12th 08 06:48 PM

posting is not working?

wrote:

testing

Sorry. I didn't get that.

This is the message I got when I try to reply to the post #145/Harry's
post in the "Making lines" thread.

"The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

We were unable to post your message

If you believe this is an error, please contact Google Support. "

:)
IS

Maybe Google has a hypocrite filter ?

No, it didn't work; your posting is getting through.

:)
IS

VtSkier May 12th 08 07:28 PM

posting is not working?

taichiskiing wrote:
testing

works here.

Walt May 12th 08 08:01 PM

posting is not working?

VtSkier wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
testing

works here.

No, it doesn't.

It works *here*.

//Walt

taichiskiing May 12th 08 09:48 PM

posting is not working?

On May 12, 12:01*pm, Walt wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
testing

works here.

No, it doesn't.

It works *here*.

It may, but not on the "Making lines" thread. After I posted this
thread, I cannot post new thread either. So, attached message here,
see if it posts.

No, with attached message, it didn't post either. What gives?

:)
IS

//Walt