SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Soll, Austria (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1458)

john robertson December 12th 03 05:42 PM

Soll, Austria

Just a quick note guys and girls to say im going to be working in the resort
of Soll this year once again.
So if you like a ski holiday with a good apres scene, get yourself over to
see us in The Whiskey Muhle nightclub and bar complex.
Ill be either Djing or behind the bar, you cant miss me as i have a big red
stripe thru my hair.
Bye
www.whiskey-muehle.at
(website up soon)

James Hart December 12th 03 06:00 PM

Soll, Austria

john robertson wrote:
Just a quick note guys and girls to say im going to be working in the
resort of Soll this year once again.
So if you like a ski holiday with a good apres scene, get yourself
over to see us in The Whiskey Muhle nightclub and bar complex.
Ill be either Djing or behind the bar, you cant miss me as i have a
big red stripe thru my hair.
Bye
www.whiskey-muehle.at
(website up soon)

Recognise any of us?
http://www.jameshart.co.uk/others/ski2002/ski2002.htm
http://www.jameshart.co.uk/others/ski2003/ski2003.htm

We're all coming back for another week in Jan.

--
James...
http://www.jameshart.co.uk/

PSmith December 13th 03 08:55 AM

Soll, Austria

Make sure to take appropriate music such as "the green green grass ... " and
"how green is my valley"!

Snow is unfortunatley rather scarce at the momment.

Paul Smith

john robertson December 13th 03 01:03 PM

Soll, Austria

Hehe looks like a few drunken photos in the 2003 lot! :-)
Not so many in the whisky though :-(
Well see you lot there in January!
Johnny
Ps. say hello when your in the whisky, i'll be the only member of staff with
red in his hair. (well i'm assuming i'll be the only one!)