SkiBanter

-   Backcountry Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Used Climbing Gear for Sale (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17066)

[email protected] January 16th 08 11:29 PM

Used Climbing Gear for Sale

or look under sellers name: briefbud One of 13 auctions I doing. Great
gear in good condition. I'm moving and need to downsize.
Boots, ice tools, crampons, express screws, pins, biners, haul bag,
pack, slings, quickdraws, tons of stuff.
Check it out.

Champ January 17th 08 09:22 AM

Used Climbing Gear for Sale

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:29:42 -0800 (PST), wrote:

or look under sellers name: briefbud One of 13 auctions I doing. Great
gear in good condition. I'm moving and need to downsize.
Boots, ice tools, crampons, express screws, pins, biners, haul bag,
pack, slings, quickdraws, tons of stuff.
Check it out.

What bit of 'uk' don't you understand, idiot

Not that I suppose you'll ever read this post, spammer.
--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk