SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Well, that was relatively painless (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15547)

clarencedarrow April 18th 07 10:45 AM

Well, that was relatively painless

I can go get my Tetanus shot, now.

Dick G April 18th 07 11:39 AM

Well, that was relatively painless

On Apr 18, 6:45 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
I can go get my Tetanus shot, now.

I dont think anyone (save Spock and and maybe Bert) knows what his
problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

Question, in the movie Pulp Fiction, what was the name of the
character that is tied up and lives in the basement of the pawn shop?

Olaf Timandahaff April 18th 07 05:59 PM

Well, that was relatively painless

The smoke and gas belched outta that mine, and everyone knew it was the end

wrote:
I can go get my Tetanus shot, now.

I dont think anyone (save Spock and and maybe Bert) knows what his
problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

Question, in the movie Pulp Fiction, what was the name of the
character that is tied up and lives in the basement of the pawn shop?

I can't remember.
Did they ever let that cashew out on the front porch?