SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Tahoe cabin for rent - prime ski location (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=7007)

Bobby Watson December 17th 04 03:33 PM

Tahoe cabin for rent - prime ski location

Hi, all,
I have a family cabin in South Lake Tahoe very near Camp Richardson. It's on
the last street in town and the back door opens to the national forest. You
can x-country ski right out the back door and down to the lake.
Also, it's close to all the Tahoe ski resorts. And it's Kid Friendly. We
have kids and the place has plenty of kid videos, games, toys, and snow
gear.
You have to see it to understand its wonderfulness.
To see it and learn more visit our home page:
http://www.mrgibbs.com/forestview

$300 weekend, $800 week, sleeps 10
Sincerely,
Bobby Watson, grandpa

-- I'm not a marketer or a spammer, just a guy with a cabin trying to cover
his mortgage.