SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The (Young) Streak Continues (TR St Mary's Glacier, CO) (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=8676)

John Red-Horse September 26th 03 09:33 PM

The (Young) Streak Continues (TR St Mary's Glacier, CO)

Howdy All,

Last weekend I took a trip to ski St Marys glacier, which is located just
to the northwest of Idaho Springs, Colorado.

In truth, it was a trip with two objectives:

(1) To hook up with my old (emphasis on old) rugby teammates in Aspen, who
were in town to play in the annual Aspen Ruggerfest, and

(2) To hook up with some skiing buddies for a day of sliding.

The trip was a huge success as I returned home nursing a hangover (from
the rugby-related overindulgence), a sore hip (from falling on the skating
rink consistency snow), and general fatigue (from sleeping little and
driving far).

You are invited to check out some photos we took of the day; mine can be
found at:

venus.ce.jhu.edu/~jrredho/StMarys_03/slide_show.html

and Andy Moore's at:

groups.msn.com/AndysBackcountrySkiing/stmaryssept202003.msnw?Page=

enjoy,
john