SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   For speed test purposes, let's time/date mark posts to RSAM (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28082)

Bob F October 20th 13 04:22 PM

For speed test purposes, let's time/date mark posts to RSAM

Mine sometimes show up days after I send them,
and are date marked with when they finally show
up. If everyone added the time and date they
send the post, we could figure out if some
servers or people are getting through faster
than others.

Sent 9:26 PST 10/18/13 via AIOE

BrritSki[_3_] October 20th 13 08:15 PM

On 20/10/2013 18:22, Bob F wrote:
Mine sometimes show up days after I send them,
and are date marked with when they finally show
up. If everyone added the time and date they
send the post, we could figure out if some
servers or people are getting through faster
than others.

Sent 9:26 PST 10/18/13 via AIOE

OK 8.15 GMT Sun 20th Oct

VtSkier[_6_] October 21st 13 12:33 AM

On 10/20/2013 12:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
Mine sometimes show up days after I send them,
and are date marked with when they finally show
up. If everyone added the time and date they
send the post, we could figure out if some
servers or people are getting through faster
than others.

Sent 9:26 PST 10/18/13 via AIOE

OK
replied to 8:07 EST 10/20/13 via news.vermontel.net

downhill October 21st 13 12:40 AM

VtSkier wrote:
On 10/20/2013 12:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
Mine sometimes show up days after I send them,
and are date marked with when they finally show
up. If everyone added the time and date they
send the post, we could figure out if some
servers or people are getting through faster
than others.

Sent 9:26 PST 10/18/13 via AIOE

OK
replied to 8:07 EST 10/20/13 via news.vermontel.net

It was in the forties last night on the I84 line that is a sign that
winter is getting here.

8:30 sunday night