SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Moutiers to Val Thorens xfer (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1226)

hpm October 7th 03 01:45 PM

Moutiers to Val Thorens xfer

We will be taking the Eurostar daytain to Moutiers 10 Jan - arrives 17:32.
Does anyone know if there's a regular coach service from there to Val
Thorens or should we pre-book something.

Hugh

PG October 8th 03 06:09 AM

Moutiers to Val Thorens xfer

"hpm" wrote

We will be taking the Eurostar daytain to Moutiers 10 Jan - arrives

17:32.
Does anyone know if there's a regular coach service from there to Val
Thorens or should we pre-book something.

(Last season's) bus timetable at:
http://www.valthorens.com/download/horaires-itv.xls

26.20 euros one way, 75 mins ....

Pete
www.grasski.org

hpm October 8th 03 11:19 AM

Moutiers to Val Thorens xfer

Thanks Pete,
It does say on the timetable:
"réservations minimum 7 jours avant le départ"
Does anyone know if a reservation is mandatory/advisable? and if so how
does one make a réservation from the UK?

cheers
Hugh

PG October 9th 03 05:26 AM

Moutiers to Val Thorens xfer

"hpm" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks Pete,
It does say on the timetable:
"réservations minimum 7 jours avant le départ"
Does anyone know if a reservation is mandatory/advisable? and if so

how
does one make a réservation from the UK?

cheers
Hugh

www.altibus.com

Timetable at above url shows not many departures away from the weekend.
Might be a good idea to book, depending on whether you're going during a
busy period. Correct tariff is 13.70 euros. You can book on line.

Pete
www.grasski.org