SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   More options for the Diaper Freaks of RSA (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=27738)

[email protected] March 28th 13 06:05 PM

More options for the Diaper Freaks of RSA

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:51:52 -0700 (PDT), wrote
this crap:

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:14:53 AM UTC-6, twobuddha
Is that all you do all day? Search the web for diaper articles?

You should really talk to a shrink about this obsession of yours.

The guy is obsessed with male genitalia, McLovin. The only hope is
that he will put a gun in his mouth. That would stop his insanity.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.

[email protected] March 28th 13 06:48 PM

More options for the Diaper Freaks of RSA

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:28:52 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Go change your diapers. You just thought of me being near.

I don't see how you can think that I'm afraid of you. If I see you
coming near me, I can just step aside and let you waddle past. But I
would do it slowly and grab your glasses. Fat, drunk, stupid, and
blind is no way to get through life. And I am in no way, shape or
form afraid of guns. In college I was taught to sleep with a fully
automatic rifle. Today I sleep with a 45 auto Gold Cup in my hand.
(This is Detroit, everyone sleeps with a gun.) You can go back to
your fantasy world, nobody here is afraid of you.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.