SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ride LX vs Nitro Team (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=7571)

Coach January 13th 05 06:17 PM

Ride LX vs Nitro Team

Which one would you choose???

Coach

cupra January 13th 05 07:17 PM

Coach wrote:
Which one would you choose???

Coach

I've got a 2003 Nitro Team, and I could thoroughly recommend it.

Brian January 14th 05 02:31 AM

Hmmm, the Ride LX is a binding and the Nitro Team is a board. Anyhow, as
far as bindings go, I'm partial to Ride bindings. I currently have the Ride
SPi bindings and love them. The ratchets are second to none. I previously
had the Ride LX and was quite happy with them. They were a tad more
difficult to release than the SPi's I have now, but never slipped and were
BOMB proof.

Brian.

"Coach" wrote in message
.. .