SkiBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ski accommodation in Mexico (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=27376)

danial65 October 4th 12 03:47 PM

Ski accommodation in Mexico

Hi everyone,
I want to know about the ski accommodation in Mexico because one of my friend have to go there soon and he is searching a ski accommodation which is good but cheap in price.
gold coast reception venues

J.James March 12th 13 04:38 PM

It is not difficult o ask friend. Web can solve your matter easily. Any how " The St. Regis Mexico City " is best and very re known there. When your friend is going there and what is his plan to stay there because i have same plan to move there very soon.
Byron Quarter

Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
8 Byron Street Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia‎
Phone No: +61 2 6680 9900

The Byron Quarter is quality and affordable accommodation at Byron Bay. You will love our luxury apartments and our proximity to the beach. Stay with us.