SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17115)

Dave Cartman January 29th 08 05:35 AM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

In article
,
Yabahoobs wrote:

Dickless ****ing ****.

That seems redundant.

I thought so too. Until that fateful morning in Phuket ;)

BrritSki January 29th 08 08:03 AM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Yabahoobs wrote:
Dickless ****ing ****.

That seems redundant.

Not if you're a hermaphrodite like Jeffy

BrritSki January 29th 08 08:03 AM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
Yabahoobs wrote:

Dickless ****ing ****.

That seems redundant.

I thought so too. Until that fateful morning in Phuket ;)

Ooops, read all the posts before replying :)

Richard Henry January 29th 08 10:33 AM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

On Jan 28, 8:06*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ],
Alan Baker wrote:

Scottie's a troll?

I used trol as a verb you Dickless ****ing ****. *

Verb - another simple word of which Jeff doesn't know the meaning.

BrritSki January 29th 08 11:55 AM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ],
Alan Baker wrote:
Scottie's a troll?

I used trol as a verb you Dickless ****ing ****.

Wel actualy it's ambiguous in your smal sentence, but even if you used
trol as a verb, someone who trols is ipso facto a trol. HTH HAND

Yabahoobs January 29th 08 04:29 PM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

On Jan 28, 11:35 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

Yabahoobs wrote:
Dickless ****ing ****.

That seems redundant.

I thought so too. Until that fateful morning in Phuket ;)

Im headin over to Bankok this summer to teach Plant Physiology...I've
heard some pretty amusing stuff about Phucket...Almost scared to go.

Alan Baker February 1st 08 04:50 PM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ],
Alan Baker wrote:

Scottie's a troll?

I used trol as a verb you Dickless ****ing ****.

How does that change anything?

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia