SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17115)

Ted Waldron January 24th 08 08:21 PM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

In article ,
Walt wrote:

ant wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
(disclaimer: I have no affiliation to Andrew Mclean, business or
otherwise. I just think this was cool.)

Colbert Report 1/23/08 - RSA's own Andrew Mclean was Stephen Colbert's
guest talking about his new movie "Steep."

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...rt/index.jhtml

Well, I got to watch that stupid ad for the Navy about 19 times, but
never saw the buttdawg clip.

Comedy Central's video streaming is hopelessly broken. They should
leave it to the teenagers on You Tube.

Idiots.

//Walt

Here try another portal via the Viacom empire...

http://www.spike.com/episode/18037?startsWith=2935778

VtSkier January 24th 08 08:43 PM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
Walt wrote:

ant wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
(disclaimer: I have no affiliation to Andrew Mclean, business or
otherwise. I just think this was cool.)

Colbert Report 1/23/08 - RSA's own Andrew Mclean was Stephen Colbert's
guest talking about his new movie "Steep."

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...rt/index.jhtml

Well, I got to watch that stupid ad for the Navy about 19 times, but
never saw the buttdawg clip.

Comedy Central's video streaming is hopelessly broken. They should
leave it to the teenagers on You Tube.

Idiots.

//Walt

Here try another portal via the Viacom empire...

http://www.spike.com/episode/18037?startsWith=2935778

Thanks, Ted,
That one worked.

twobuddha January 25th 08 01:05 AM

On Jan 24, 12:11 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
(disclaimer: I have no affiliation to Andrew Mclean, business or
otherwise. I just think this was cool.)

Colbert Report 1/23/08 - RSA's own Andrew Mclean was Stephen Colbert's
guest talking about his new movie "Steep."

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...rt/index.jhtml

(video should be up tomorrow!)

It was the same episode that Colbert announced raising ~$200,000 for the
"Yellow Ribbon Fund" that provides transportationand lodging to the
families of wounded US servicemen .

http://www.yellowribbonfund.com/

Hey, did they talk about how Andrew McLean committed felonies over
this stupid newsgroup, participated in a criminal conspiracy that
deliberately lied to a cop and a judge? If they knew that posing
scumbag lying coward the way I know him, the show would have gone a
lot differently.
Ah, well. They laugh about him in Park City. He's well known as an
egotistical blowhard who gets people killed. RSA's own: a
pathological liar and total fraud.

klaus January 25th 08 01:20 AM

twobuddha wrote:

Ah, well. They laugh about him in Park City. He's well known as an
egotistical blowhard who gets people killed. RSA's own: a
pathological liar and total fraud.

Funny. Usually when I hear those terms used in Park City, your name follows.

HTH.

-klaus

twobuddha January 25th 08 02:52 AM

On Jan 24, 6:20 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Ah, well. They laugh about him in Park City. He's well known as an
egotistical blowhard who gets people killed. RSA's own: a
pathological liar and total fraud.

Funny. Usually when I hear those terms used in Park City, your name follows.

What utter laughable bull****, freak. Make up another whopper. Now
discuss your buddy Andrew lying to cops and a judge, freak.
You were discussed at dinner the other night. With great contempt.
Real men see you for the dickless freak you are, freak.
Now go **** yourself.....and make up another ridiculous lie,
dumb****.
How pathetic. How laughable. How contemptible. How Klaus Biggers.

twobuddha January 25th 08 02:54 AM

On Jan 24, 7:17 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
[...]

Get trolled much? Spit the hook out man

Hook? Discussing how Andrew McLean committed felonies over a stupid
newsgroup is trolling? Sorta like discussing how YOU committed
felonies over a stupid newsgroup is trolling?
Holy ****, dumb****, too bad you can't spit out the hook: you will
never live down that pathetic, dickless, truly cowardly act.
I own you, Lee.
You have to lie about me.....and all I have to do is tell the truth.
About you. And about Andrew McLean. Two laughable posing frauds who
committed felonies over a stupid newsgroup to silence the truth.
Now go **** yourself, freak.

ant[_15_] January 25th 08 10:08 AM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Dave Cartman wrote:

I enjoy them both, but liked "The Daily Show's" usually even handed
approach to politics and world events. However, with the ongoing
writer's strike, it looks to me like Jon Stewart is struggling
mightily to delivery topical, funny content while Stephen Colbert
just has to be "Stephen Colbert."

It was a bit disappointing to hear that Stewart relied on writers, I must
say.

Colbert's intro was always good to watch, that screechy eagle-thing, and
waving a giant flag around.

Stephen Colbert is much funnier if you have an elderly relative who
LOVES Bill O'Reilly of Fox News.

This is Colbert suggesting that if you are going to introduce a bill
requiring the display of the 10 Commandments, actually knowing what
they are would be beneficial to your position:

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages...mandments.html

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

ant[_15_] January 25th 08 10:15 AM

Dave Cartman wrote:

This is Colbert suggesting that if you are going to introduce a bill
requiring the display of the 10 Commandments, actually knowing what
they are would be beneficial to your position:

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages...mandments.html

Now that was just plain cruel, and the poor idiot just blundered straight
into it.

He didn't even remember the one about not coveting your neighbour's arse.

ant[_15_] January 25th 08 10:18 AM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Walt wrote:

This works *if* you have all your Flash crap installed and tweaked
just right, and *if* you have a high enough bandwidth connection.

Missing either one? You're SOL.

I don't know why all the ski and car websites insist on having massive flash
sites that won't even show you anything unless you'll let flash run rampant
all over your machine. I wanted to look at a new car on Mr Bishi's website,
but without flash just got a big black screen. They obviously don't want to
make money.

clarencedarrow January 25th 08 01:04 PM

WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

On Jan 24, 10:54*pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip

It's really funny, watching you foam at the mouth. McLean's making
movies, documentaries, writing books and making money and you're
relegated to selling crotchless ski pants on ebay. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!