SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   open pistes in Zermatt ? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1340)

J-Ph November 12th 03 05:56 PM

open pistes in Zermatt ?

Which pistes are currently open in Zermatt ? I couldn't find the info on the
website.
Which are likely to be opened by the beginning of december ?

JPh

Johannes November 12th 03 09:50 PM

open pistes in Zermatt ?

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:56:02 +0100, "J-Ph"
wrote:

Which pistes are currently open in Zermatt ? I couldn't find the info on the
website.

http://bergbahnen.zermatt.ch/e/skigebiet/
Klick on the area you wannt. Klick at Facilities & Ski-runs at the
left bar . And you see wich lift and runs are open.
So where is the problem?

Which are likely to be opened by the beginning of december ?

Here see you, how many km are open NOW.
http://wispo.stnet.ch/requests/MySwi...=en&vhost=chdt

Johannes

J-Ph November 14th 03 05:18 PM

open pistes in Zermatt ?

"Johannes" a écrit dans le message news:
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:56:02 +0100, "J-Ph"

http://bergbahnen.zermatt.ch/e/skigebiet/
Klick on the area you wannt. Klick at Facilities & Ski-runs at the
left bar . And you see wich lift and runs are open.
So where is the problem?

/.../
Here see you, how many km are open NOW.

http://wispo.stnet.ch/requests/MySwi...lang=en&vhost=