SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Happy New Year (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=23679)

downhill January 1st 11 12:51 PM

Happy New Year

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............

VtSkier January 1st 11 02:16 PM

Happy New Year

Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

Richard Henry January 1st 11 02:44 PM

Happy New Year

On Jan 1, 7:16*am, VtSkier wrote:
Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............-

My short-term plans:

Big Bear (both mountains) Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friray, depending
on weather predictions (currently snow or rain predicted Monday).
Mammoth + June the following week for 3 or 4 days.

Richard Henry January 1st 11 03:08 PM

Happy New Year

On Jan 1, 7:44*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 1, 7:16*am, VtSkier wrote:

Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............-

My short-term plans:

Big Bear (both mountains) Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friray, depending
on weather predictions (currently snow or rain predicted Monday).
Mammoth + June the following week for 3 or 4 days.

Just checked the snow reports: SS and BM both report all runs and
lifts open except for the wooded glades at BM.

downhill January 1st 11 03:27 PM

Happy New Year

VtSkier wrote:
Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............

No going to Tuxedo mountain near bear Mt tue & thursdays race training 7
to 9
Then going to Greek Peak on friday

twobuddha January 1st 11 04:29 PM

Happy New Year

On Jan 1, 7:16*am, VtSkier wrote:

Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............-

My short-term plans:

Big Bear (both mountains) Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friray, depending
on weather predictions (currently snow or rain predicted Monday).
Mammoth + June the following week for 3 or 4 days.- Hide quoted text -

No Sun Valley, of course. That would take balls. And everybody knows
about your complete lack of manhood.

twobuddha January 1st 11 04:30 PM

Happy New Year

On Jan 1, 8:27*am, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............

No going to Tuxedo mountain near bear Mt tue & thursdays race training 7
to 9
Then going to Greek Peak on friday- Hide quoted text -

I win. Ketchum. Sun Valley. Real mountains. Class. Style. And no
Bob Thompson showing up, for damn sure.

twobuddha January 1st 11 05:10 PM

Happy New Year

VtSkier wrote:
Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............

No going to Tuxedo mountain near bear Mt tue & thursdays race training 7
to 9
Then going to Greek Peak on friday

Nice, have fun.- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like a crappy vacation on ****ty mountains for a complete
asshole to me. I win.

Richard Henry January 1st 11 07:53 PM

Happy New Year

On Jan 1, 7:16*am, VtSkier wrote:

Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............-

My short-term plans:

Big Bear (both mountains) Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friray, depending
on weather predictions (currently snow or rain predicted Monday).
Mammoth + June the following week for 3 or 4 days.

Just checked the snow reports: *SS and BM both report all runs and
lifts open except for the wooded glades at BM.

Doing further research, I looked into June-Mammoth express bus
service. This is all there is on the pafe labeled "Fares"

Fares

ESTA operates many of its public bus services with the assistance of
Federal, State and Local funds, which allows us to keep the fares we
charge to a minimum.

Discount Fares are available to riders age 60+, disabled and youth
under the age of 16.

Adult Fares are charged to non-disabled persons age 16 and over

Children under age 5 ride free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Children under age 5 must be accompanied by a paying adult.

A variety of discounted passes are available.

Fares are paid directly to the Driver on most routes and tickets/
passes can always be purchased from drivers. Tickets and fares are
also available at our Bishop and Mammoth Lakes offices.

PLEASE HAVE EXACT CHANGE.

Other than "a minimum", is there any information there about what the
fares actually are?